Residential Plumbing Contractors Keizer Oregon
Call Us at 503-966-5517 to get started today!
Vanguard Plumbing, LLC. is a locally owned and operated plumbing contractor. We offer a full compliment of residential & commercial plumbing services and are proud to serve Keizer and the surrounding area. we provide fast, reliable and efficient service for any plumbing or drain problem. You won’t find a more knowledgeable plumber in Keizer than Vanguard.
The key to keeping your plumbing system working as it should is consistent servicing. Plumbing troubles can significantly affect your everyday life, and cause significant damage if left unchecked. Running water is good, but flooding water can be devastating. A consistent monitoring routine of your plumbing system can be the difference a functioning plumbing system and a emergency repair bill. From fixing a leaky faucet to completely repiping your home, we are here to help. Save yourself the time and frustration of DIY repairs and trust our team of expert plumbers!
Unfortunately, if you are not attentive with your monitoring you could have a serious problem on your hands when you finally notice an issue. We’re your local plumbing experts and can catch the early warning signs of any potential issues and make the needed repairs before they become major problems. Regardless of the size of the project or the seriousness of the problem, we have the right solution to take care of you.
Your neighbors know Vanguard as the Keizer plumber they count on. We provide full-service plumbing solutions throughout the region. Sewer lines, drains, and water heaters are among the most common areas we are asked to inspect.
Residential Plumbing Services Keizer Oregon
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement
- Water Heaters
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Softeners
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Main Repair & Replacement
- Water Filtration Systems
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sewer Line Repair
- Gas Leak Detection
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Sump Pumps
We are a one stop shop when it comes to plumbing services. There is no plumbing job too small or too complicated for us to handle. Our objective is to guarantee you get your issue resolved ASAP so you can get back to your normal day to day routine!
How do you know when your sewer line needs to be repaired?
Sewer lines can become cracked or misaligned for a number of reasons:
- Ground shifting
- Growing tree roots
- Extreme temperatures
If a faulty sewer line is not taken care of right away, it can devastate your pipes and result in sewage backingup through your toilets and even on your lawn.
To try to avoid these emergency situations, watch for indicators that your sewer line will need repair:
- Water damage in the foundation
- Stinky Drains
- Slow drains
If any of these are present, your sewer line ought to be inspected as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
What are some signs your home really needs professional drain cleaning?
To keep your pipes in good working order and water flowing freely you really needs your drains cleaned regularly. Professional drain cleaning may be necessary if any of the following factors are present:
- Foul smells wafting up from your drain
- Flooded basement
- Frequent drain clogs
We will eliminate any blockage and recover the full function of your sewer lines as part of our extensive draining cleaning services. We have the equipment to locate the blockage and completely remove it, so your drains stay clog-free for the longterm. Regardless of what is causing problems in your pipes, we have a solution for you.
We can even remove stubborn tree roots and other debris that have been attached to pipe walls using advanced hydrojetting services. Calcium deposits can buildup over time. We can renew old pipes with this highly effective service. With our expert drain cleaning solutions, your pipes will turn out like new and extend their lifespan.
When should you replace your water heater?
It can be tempting to avoid replacing your water heater. There never seems to be a good time to do it. Between 7-10 years is the most you can expect your water heater to last. If you have an older unit that is starting to show signs and symptoms of failure, you might want to consider a replacement. Installing a new, more cost-efficient unit will help you spend less on repair bills that may begin to pile up as your unit ages.
Signals it is time to replace your water heater:
- Lack of hot water: Has there been a change in your water temperature? Are you running out of hot water too soon? There might be an underlying issue with your water heater that requires a replacement. We will examine your model and offer you a economical option.
- Leaking tank: If you notice puddles around the base of the tank, this is a sure sign that the tank is leaking. This is often as a consequence of corrosion from minerals and sediments in the water. A leaking tank cannot be handled with a quick repair. More often than not, you will need to replace your entire water heater. Don’t worry, we will assist you find the best model that fits your needs and budget.
- Poor water quality: Starting to detect rust or sediment in your water? This is yet another signal that the tank has corroded, and that your water heater will have to be replaced.
Is Trenchless Sewer Repair the Best Choice for You?
Should you decide you don’t want to dig down to the sewer line to repair it you may be in luck. More and more Keizer homeowners are choosing trenchless sewer line repairs. There are many benefits to trenchless repair. They include:
- Damage – If your sewer line repair is needed below a building or somewhere in your yard, digging to the repair will damage your lawn or basement. A trenchless repair helps to keep your gardening intact.
- Time – Excavating is the largest part of a sewer line repair. Enabling a repair without digging can save a considerable amount of time.
- Money – Without the task of digging to find the pipes, you will reduce costs of the repair.
Ask our experts at Vanguard Plumbing if a trenchless sewer repair is right for you.
How do you recognize if it’s time to repipe?
The idea of repiping your home can appear overwhelming. Therefore, many homeowners will continuously put off repiping. However, there are a number of signs that mean you should not put off repiping any longer. A number of signs include a severe change to your water in the smell or color, water pressure problems and numerous repairs and leaks popping up. You may need to consider repiping if you are experiencing any of these problems.
How to Avoid a Clogged Toilet
It should come as no great surprise that this is one of the most common plumbing problems in your home. Obviously, if a clogged toilet is ignored it can lead to more serious and expensive issues. Here are a few things you can do to make sure it happens less often:
- Place a small trash can next to the toilet for non water soluble items such as paper towels and diapers.
- Use a lighter toilet paper or use less toilet paper.
- Flush twice if necessary.
- Using childproof locks on the toilet seat so that children cannot flush things they shouldn’t.
We promise high quality service at a fair price. Our team is prepared to tackle any plumbing project and assure a remedy for you.
Call Us at 503-966-5517 to get started today!
What to Expect When You Call
When you call Vanguard Plumbing, LLC. you can rest assured that you are getting the best value in town. We do not cut corners – not with our materials and certainly not in the way we treat our customers! Every job is completed to exceed industry standards so you enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.